Friday, May 1, 2009

WELCOME TO MY FIRST BLOG

So here's my first blog post. I am committed to posting items you might find informative whether you have built several custom homes or are in the planning stages for your first. You are welcome to comment or ask questions and I will respond. The following are some topics I intend to post in the next few months:


  • Green-Green-Green - What is it and is it for me?


  • Suggestions on selecting a custom home builder


  • How to select the perfect lot


  • What is Energy Star?


  • Interviewing Architects


  • How to search on line for a floor plan without going blind


  • Do I need an Interior Designer?


  • Should I consider being my own General Contractor?


I also will post some home maintenance tips and suggestions.


Here we go..........I hope you find my Blog helpful and informative.